PHYSICAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENT
- To impart scientific attitude and scientific temper.
- To plan and carry out investigatory project.
- To encourage students to visit science museum/science exhibition.
- To explore internet resources for teaching.
- To utilize innovative technology in teaching.
Students who have the following degree are eligible to undergo this course.
- B.SC PHYSICS OR M.SC PHYSICS
- B.SC CHEMISTRY OR M.SC CHEMISTRY
- B.E. ECE/ EEE/CSE/IT OR B.TECH
Ph.D. in Education
|Designation||Assistant Professor in Physical Sciences|
Research Paper Published
- The impact of Multimedia and Visual Imagery on the Examination Stress and Concentration among students. International Journal of Educational Aspects, Management Studies and Applied Sciences, VOLUME IV, Issue 15, MAY-JULY-2016(ISSN 2320-038)
- The effect of Visual Imagery on Test anxiety and Concentration through the use of multimedia technologies, RESEARCH TRACKS(An international Peer-Reviewed Journal) VOLUME III, Issue II, JULY 2016 (ISSN 2347-4637).
- Global Education: Methodologies & Strategies-GEMS (ISBN- 9788192030968), Nazareth College Of Education, AVADI.
- Quality improvement through Reflective Practices and Learning Styles, Tamilnadu Open University, Saidapet, Chennai.
- Learning Environment for Excellence in Education (LEEE),SRM University, KattanKulathur.
- Building Innovations for Creative Society and Generating Employability-Beyond Digital Age, Designing Learning Environment for Tomorrow, Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, Chennai.
Workshops Ateended : National
- Sponsored Workshop on Environment and Pollution Awareness, SKR Engineering College, Poonamallee, Chennai-103.
- AICTE Sponsored National workshop on Industrial Pollution in Tamil nadu State and control, MNM Jain Engineering College, Chennai-96.
- One day workshop Environment and Pollution Awareness, GKM College of Engineering & Technology.
- Preparation of Teaching – learning methods for Adult Learners under SBS, State resource centre, Chennai-20.
State Level Seminar
- Personal Effectiveness Programme, Meston college of Education, Chennai.
- Paradigm Shift in the role of Mentors in Higher Education issues and challenges related to Mentoring, Stella Matituana College of Education, Ashok Nagar, Chennai.
- Integration of ICT with Teacher Education, Dravidian University,Kuppam.
College First Rank Holders